Pole Foundations: This class is a PREREQUISITE before taking any other Pole Fitness classes at Bella Forza.This introductory class includes safety, stretching, walking, and 2-3 basic spins which will be incorporated into a short choreographed routine. You are only required to take this class one time, but you can choose to take it a second time. Slim your silhouette, increasing your strength, endurance, coordination, confidence, and flexibility while having a great time! Clothing Recommendation: Shorts, no shoes necessary
This is the foundation of the Pole Series at Bella Forza Fitness. To see other pole classes please scroll to the bottom of the list.
Alter Ego Dance: Become your favorite artist for the day! Learn dance moves from famous music videos while creating your own alter ego. Each class will focus on one artist, and one upbeat fun dance. This Alter Ego Workout is great for the total body. All dance levels will enjoy music from Beyonce, Rihanna, Usher, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, Chris Brown and many more. This is your time to become famous!
Barre by Bella: Barre by Bella emphasizes form and alignment while performing low-weight and high rep exercises to sculpt ballerina-worthy lean muscle. It combines the muscle-shaping principles of isometrics, the body-elongating practice of dance conditioning, the science of physical therapy and the intense pace of interval training. Barre is a fantastic total-body workout for everyone!
BODYATTACK™: BODYATTACK™ is the sports-inspired cardio workout for building strength and stamina. This high-energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilization exercises. Dynamic instructors and powerful music motivate everyone towards their fitness goals - from the weekend athlete to the hard-core competitor! Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new BODYATTACK™ class is released every three months with new music and choreography.
BODYCOMBAT™: BODYCOMBAT™ is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai. Supported by driving music and powerful role model instructors, you strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness. Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new BODYCOMBAT™ class is produced every three months with new music and choreography. Your BODYCOMBAT™ instructor will lead you through a series of moves from a range of martial arts, to a series of different music tracks. 1. You’ll begin by learning all the moves that will be used throughout the class, and warming up your body and mind for the battle ahead. 2. Visualize your opponent and unleash into a series of fight combinations. The focus is on speed, power and endurance. There will be time to recover as you prepare for the each phase, with a final fight for your life that will seal the deal on your fitness objectives. 3. Finally, you will take to the floor and cap off the workout with some strength training. Then it’s payback time – stretch out those hard-worked muscles after your fight.
BODYPUMP™: BODYPUMP™ is the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. This 60-minute workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight-room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls. Great music, awesome instructors and your choice of weight inspire you to get the results you came for – and fast! Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new BODYPUMP™ class is released every three months with new music and choreography. BODYPUMP™ is designed to improve strength and endurance in the major muscle groups and, in doing so, burn calories. We use carefully chosen music tracks to guide you through the class with maximum effect. The usual length of each class is 60 minutes. 1. BODYPUMP™ begins with a warm-up to get your body moving, using light weights only. 2. Your instructor will then guide you through the main part of the workout, focusing on each of the major muscle groups, including your chest, back, shoulders, and abdominals. We’ve got all the important muscles covered, and we guarantee you’ll be feeling the burn by the time you’re on to the cool down. 3. Lastly, down tempo music will accompany you while you stretch your muscles out to finish the workout and help reduce the risk of muscle soreness or injury.
Boot Camp: Boot camp workouts are efficient because you work your entire body-- heart and muscles--by going from one exercise to another with no rest. The workouts involve calisthenics, including pushups, jumping jacks, crunches, and other body weight exercises...the difference lies in the intensity. In boot camp, your challenge is to take your body to its limit. You work, you sweat and, best of all, you burn calories like crazy. Following dynamic warm-ups, we will go into station-based interval training for the majority of the session. At each station, you will go at your own pace and level of difficulty that matches your level of fitness and motivation.
Booty by Bella: Booty by Bella is a muscle-conditioning class that tones and shapes your hips, thighs, butt, and abdomen. Exercises target and tone your entire core and lower body. A fun and stress-relieving way to burn off calories!
Burlesque Dance: Burlesque dancing is a fun and sensual method of dance performance. This exotic form of dance is more than just the occasional showing of skin. Learning how to burlesque dance takes dedication and a spirit of playfulness. Learn how to dance the burlesque and capture some of the cheeky fun involved in this exciting art form.
Cardio Barre by Bella: Cardio Barre by Bella is a fast-paced, cardio work-out that implements low-weight, high-repetition exercises to sculpt lean muscle. Inspired by the barre method, you will leave feeling emPOWERed!
Cardio Tabata: Tabata interval training is the single most effective type of high intensity interval training, its also the most intense by far, and surprisingly its the shortest in duration, each interval only last for four minutes... but those four minutes produce remarkable effects. Lose Fat, Get Fit in four minutes If you are going to try it I would recommend going light with the weights until you find your range, there's a good chance you will underestimate this workout and be begging people around you to help you off the floor. Tabata intervals follow this structure: Push hard for 20 seconds Rest for 10 seconds. Repeat this eight times. The secret to making this effective is in your sprint interval. You have to go all out, so do as many reps as you can in the 20 seconds, put it down for 10, then pick it up again and go for another 20 seconds. Cardio Tabata will consist of all Cardio Circuits. Come prepared to sweat!! Please arrive to the studio ten minutes prior to the start of class to gather necessary equipment. This is a 35 minute high intensity interval training class.
Core Boot Camp: Calisthenics meets mind body in this class! A variety of core conditioning exercises along with the mindfulness & deep breath of yoga/Pilates practices are combined at a fast pace to increase your strength, flexibility, balance, and endurance, A total body workout that will make you break a sweat ladies!
GRIT™Cardio: Les Mills GRIT™Cardio - 30 minutes of extreme fat burn. An explosive workout that needs no equipment. Burn fat fast with the hottest fitness trend on the planet. Maximize calorie burn with this combination of high impact body weight exercise and watch your members get super fit, super fast. Cardio is scientifically proven to get results, and high intensity interval training takes it to a whole new level. Members burn fat and boost fitness in no time.
GRIT™Plyo: Les Mills GRIT™Plyo - 30 minutes of high intensity interval training. How bad do you want it? High intensity interval training is scientifically proven to provide better results than any other type of training.Based on the principles of plyometrics, this workout uses the bench to build your members' power and leg strength.Transforms up to 40% more muscle fiber producing the lean, athletic shape members are crying out for.
GRIT™Strength: Les Mills GRIT™Strength - 30 minutes of high intensity interval training.Training goes to the next level with the hottest fitness trend on the planet. Hit it hard. Blasting all major muscle groups, members are pushed out of their comfort zone and leave with lean, toned muscle.Using barbells, plates and the bench, 30 minutes later it's all over but metabolism stays in overdrive for hours afterwards. It's the guaranteed fat burn members want.
KettleBella: KettleBella is where high intensity weight training and Kettle Bell workouts meet. Kettlebell training will build long lean muscles, improve strength and power in the upper body, core and lower body and increase co-ordination, joint mobility and overall endurance.
KettleBella Tabata: In this class you get the best of both worlds. The benefits of Tabata training and Kettle Bell Training. Kettlebell training will build long lean muscles, improve strength and power in the upper body, core and lower body and increase co-ordination, joint mobility and overall endurance. Tabata is a high intensity interval training exercise that requires 20 seconds of intense training & 10 seconds of rest for a span of 4 minutes. A combination of Tabata & Kettlebell's will help you sculpt your muscles and leave you burning calories hours after your workout.
Mat Pilates: Pilates focuses on the core muscles that keep the body balanced – that's right, ladies, this is a great class to complement your core and develop beautiful abs and posture! The Pilates method works by building strength from the abdominal and core muscles to rebalance the body and bring it into correct alignment.
TRX: is a revolutionary method of leveraged bodyweight exercise. The portable TRX® Suspension allows for individuals to perform hundreds of exercises that build power, strength, flexibility, balance, mobility, and prevent injuries, all at the intensity you choose. This class is great for anyone who wants to tone their entire body.
SURFSET®: Let’s shake things up, literally. SURFSET® is all about getting away from the traditional static workout and challenging your body in new ways. Every exercise on the board is designed to engage your core & stabilizer muscles and shock the system to create real change inside & out. The body builder look is out & the lean surfer physique is in. You have to train like an athlete to build an athletic body type, and that means multi-planar movements that engage the body & mind in challenging and unique ways.
Yoga: A challenging yet relaxing class to focus your mind, tone your body, prevent injury, ease tension and repair muscle tissue. The class will follow a traditional Hatha stucture, but it is made for "real women" seeking peace, strength and healthy bodies.
Zumba® Fitness: Zumba® Fitness combines motivating music with unique moves and combinations letting you dance away your worries. It's a fusion of Latin and International music-featuring aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. Zumba® Fitness is an incredibly fun, easy and effective class-you'll feel rejuvenated after this high energy hour.
1. Pole-Beginning Spins & Tricks: This class will sweep you off your feet, literally! You will learn beginner spins, tricks, climbing, and perching, while developing the strength and basics necessary to move to the next level. Most women spend about 3-6 months in Beginner before transitioning to Intermediate with instructor approval. Clothing Recommendation: Short shorts and a fitted shirt. Prerequisite: Pole Foundations
2. Pole-Intermediate Spins & Tricks: This class will continue to build your strength with more difficult spins, combinations, holds, and inversions, always taught with an emphasis on safety, control, and strength. This class is for adventurous ladies craving a challenge! Clothing Recommendation: Short Shorts and a tank top. Prerequisites: Pole Foundations, Pole-Beginning Spins & Tricks, AND Instructor Approval.
3. Pole-Advanced Spins & Tricks: This class is for the true pole addict. Advanced tricks and inverts, transitions, holds, drops, combinations, and routine-building will be taught with an emphasis on safety, control, and strength. Prerequisites: Instructor Approval
4. Sexy Pole: In this class, you will be taught a dance designed to improve fluidity in pole dance and to add a certain level of sizzle to your style! This sexy routine will include spins, transitional moves, and floorwork. You will learn the little details that turn a routine into a beautifully sexy dance, helping to build confidence in your pole skills! Clothing Recommendation: Short shorts, fitted shirt, high heels are permitted, but not required. Prerequisites: Pole Foundations and at least THREE Pole-Beginning Spins & Tricks classes.
5. Freestyle Pole: Freestyle Pole is designed to bring out your creative self through improvised pole dancing. This class will emphasize the graceful movements in tricks, spins, transitions, and floorwork that will help you to beautify your pole routines, as well as give you a repertoire for freestyle dance. Students will be performing short freestyle dances in this supportive setting. Please come to class with a few song selections in mind! Clothing Recommendation: Shorts shorts, fitted shirt, and feel free to bring your pretty shoes! Prerequisites: Pole Foundations and at least THREE Pole-Beginning Spins & Tricks classes.
6. Flexibility by Pole: Every pole princess desires to improve the beautiful lines and extensions of their form in spins and tricks, and the best way accomplish this is to increase one's flexibility! This class will focus on the best stretches for added flexibility in pole dance. We will be using the pole as well as the floor to increase flexibility in the hips, legs, back, and shoulders. This class is for serious pole fitness athletes. Stretches are geared mostly toward imporving Intermediate and Advanced spins and tricks. Prerequisities: Pole Foundations at least THREE Pole-Beginning Spins & Tricks classes.